Tuesday, April 11, 2006

On Call



Well, I guess I got off the hook today... They didn't fly me. I have never really learned to enjoy a day on call though.. I am checking my phone every 5 minutes. I woke up this morning spooning my very fat cat, my cell phone, and my home phone. I don't care what anyone says, but that is not a normal love life. I did laundry, packed, and wandered around in my housecoat... making toast and watching "The View". Hey, now that I think about it, today was actually a good day! I am already nostalgic about it!! I have a pink fuzzy robe, kind of like those soft socks, but it is a housecoat! It is like wearing one big soft sock around the house. I complete the look with my beloved sock monkey slippers, that I got at Target in January. I love them so much. I think my roommates, who are "normal people" with normal jobs, resent my sock monkey slippers. While they are getting ready for work, They can hear me slippering around the house, making coffee and getting ready for Oprah... hee hee... Hey, there have to be some job perks here! 7 years darn it!